Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In the beginning.......

I wanted to start a blog about some pretty exciting things that are happening in my life right now. I am FINALLY going to become a 'grandma'! I know a lot of women who are already in that very special club and I've been very envious of that special bond that is just between a grandparent and a grandchild. I've witnessed it in my own children and their relationships with their 'mimi' and 'poppy'. I wanted that special relationship with my OWN grandchild!!!! And now......my prayers have been answered! This very special person will be making her (yes, I am saying HER) grand entrance the end of January. I....cannot.....wait! I've seen her ultrasound picture and she is beautiful! When I think about her and how she is my son's child......my FIRST born's FIRST born......it is all so overwhelming! To see that first ultrasound and to immediately feel so much love in your heart for that tiny little being. I have so many things that I want to share with her......but mostly my heart. And maybe someday she will find this blog and know how much she IS loved and WAS loved even before she WAS.

xo,
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment