Thursday, September 3, 2009

Still a mystery..........

The mystery continues! What we DO know: the heartbeat was 144 beats per minute today and the due date is January 29, 2010! What we do NOT know: will we be calling the baby Chase Alexander or Chloe Ann Madison! When you hear that little heartbeat.....there just aren't words to describe the feelings! Those are just some of the moments in a parent's life that you never ever forget!

My family has mixed feelings on my having a public blog.....so I have promised to protect their identities and spare them humiliation! Let me clarify that my youngest son and middle son are the ones who have expressed their feelings most openly! So.....from this moment on the names of my three sons are Sonny Bono (the oldest), Rhino (the middle) and Little Buddy (the youngest). Those are the knicknames that their dad called them when they were little so we will use those for this blog. ; ) I will have to see what names Sonny Bono's wife and Rhino's fiance want to be called....will get back to you on that later! And as far as my husband and his identity....what knicknames do I have for him? That depends! Let's see......he recently grew an awesome beard, he is really into his motorcycle right now, and he loves to play his guitar when he has time which isn't very often. I know.....let's call him Bud! ; ) He will like that!

We are having Fall like temperatures this week and it is so awesome! I'm not really ready to say goodbye to Summer and definitely not ready to say hello to Winter but Fall has its good points.....the cool crisp mornings, leaves on the trees turning colors, mums, the excitement of Razorback games and the excitement that goes along with living in Razorback country! When there is a game in town......everyone wears the razorback red and cars are decked out in razorback flags, razorback magnets......so much fun! There is so much energy in the air and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! My mom and dad recently moved up here and I'm hoping that they get into it all and love it as much as we do!

I need to be heading outside to mow and work in the front yard. The Cardinals played this afternoon so instead of mowing, I was watching my favorite team. I was hoping that they would win this afternoon but it wasn't in the cards.....no pun intended! Matt Holliday did get a homerun this afternoon and I really thought we might be able to win it.

So....off I go to mow!

xo,

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment