Friday, December 18, 2009

One tired puppy!

Whew! I am closing the kitchen for the night! I. am. done. I walked with Mom and Dad this morning. We stopped and picked up donuts before walking and then came back here to have donuts and coffee after our walk. Then I had to return some movies to Blockbuster, run to Walmart for some things, stopped at Dime's Meat Market for a couple of packages of stew meat and realized that I didn't have beef broth so stopped at Neighborhood Market and then.......came home. I got my stew in the crock pot and started baking. I made the candy with the craisins and white almond bark and they really look pretty. I tasted a little drop of it and it tasted pretty good. Will have to make some for the family next week. Then I made a double batch of chocolate covered peanuts. After that I baked a batch of oatmeal cookies to take to Sonny Bono's tomorrow. Will throw in some chocolate chip cookies as well. I made another batch of chocolate chip cookies so think I am done with the cookies for the dessert trays for Monday. I'm thinking I will fix those cake balls, rice krispie treats and brownies and then be done! Bud brought home 3 cases of champagne so will have to bag and tie those up Sunday sometime. Mom, Dad and Rhino joined us for supper tonight --- just finished washing up supper and baking dishes and have a load of laundry going. Have one more load to wash before calling it a night.

Received some exciting news this afternoon! Chloe Ann is growing like a weed! She already weighs 7.9 lbs. and isn't due till January 29th so she is going to be a big healthy baby girl! They did say that she could make her appearance in 2 to 4 weeks so that is pretty darn exciting! Guess I need to get my Gigi bag packed!!!! So exciting!!!!!

Well, I think I will crawl to the couch and rest this weary body till the clothes are ready for the dryer.

Have a great night!
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment