Thursday, July 8, 2010

Enjoying the rain!

A good day to be indoors and read a book or watch a cardinal baseball game! It has been raining all afternoon and has been in the mid 70s. I have been watching the cardinal game on tv but again....it is not a fun game to watch. Looks like we will lose this one as well. Oh well.......guess I will find a good book to read!

My back was very stiff and sore when I first woke up this morning but once I moved around, it loosened up and I am feeling so much better. I still feel a little soreness but nothing like the last couple of days! Have taken it easy today.....not lifting anything and decided to not vacuum yet today. I think tomorrow I will be able to do anything that I want or need to do! Since we had rain today.....mowing was not even an option. I will definitely be more careful when I'm carrying the yard waste bags to the curb!


My upside down tomato plant is doing surprisingly better than I expected! I have I think 3 tomoatoes on it and several blooms now! It was a little slow going at first but seems to be taking off now! I will have to post a picture soon!

Wanted to post a picture of Chloe with her great-aunts and great-grandma!



Chloe is always so facinated with cameras! She will stop in her tracks to stare at the camera! Once you put the camera down....she is all smiles! When I am able to get a picture of her smiling, 9 times out of 10 she is a blur! She smiles from the tip of her head to the bottom of her toes! Thank goodness for digital cameras!!!!! And as you can see from the above photo, Mimi is also staring at the camera! Once I put the camera down, she and Chloe were all smiles! haha


One more picture of Chloe with Rhyno....she adores her uncles!


We were all sitting outside and it was raining. They look so serious, don't they?!

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment