Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some more Chloe time!!!

I had to make a trip to Maumelle......was needing a little Chloe time!!!!! I actually had a baby shower to go to and since I was in town......decided it was a good idea to spend an extra night! I am so blessed that my son and daughter-in-love put up with me! I was able to persuade Chloe's mommy and daddy to let me get up with her the two nights that I was there! I love those 2 a.m. feedings! Such a sweet bonding and cuddle time! Sonny Bono grilled out the best pork chops Monday night. Oh.....my......word......they were so moist and had such a good flavor! Yummy! Little Mama fixed some fried potatoes which were so good. She just diced some potatoes, sprinkled with EVOO, Cavendars and Italian Seasoning! So good!!!!

I can't believe that I did not take one single picture of Chloe while I was there! I guess I just never want to put her down long enough!!!!! I did borrow a picture that shows her in her little outfit that she wore to the baby shower that Little Mama and I attended Sunday afternoon. Isn't she precious in her Spring outfit!?



The weather was perfect while I was there......we were in the upper 60s and low 70s with sunshine! AWESOME!

Friday morning Rhyno and Fiance took me to Panera Bread for breakfast. It was really good! I don't get to eat there as often as I would like! You just can't beat a good bagel and hot cup of coffee on a damp chilly morning! Here are my breakfast buddies!



I came home Tuesday late afternoon and got home about 5 p.m. We decided to pick up my parents and meet Little Buddy at US Pizza for supper. Rhyno got off work at 6:30 and met us there also. I love going to US Pizza.....good food and friendly people who work there and who treat us like family. Well, we see them about as often as we see family members so........

Chloe received the cutest little outfits from my cousin and his sweet wife over the weekend. I can't really share yet what they gave her until her mommy and daddy come up this weekend and see for themselves but I will tell you that she got the cutest, most perfect little outfits for this Gigi's granddaughter! You will understand more after I take some pictures of her this weekend!

I need to return to my basketball games......I have so far picked the first three winners of the March Madness games so I am winning in the brackets as of right now but we have a long, long way to go! They have been close and have gone into overtimes so it has been pretty stressful for me!!!!!

Wish me luck,

Gigi

1 comment:

  1. What a nice visit you had GiGi. Chloe is one special and pretty baby. She's so sweet!

    Thank you for your kind visit today my friend. You just made my day. ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete