Friday, March 12, 2010

A special visitor

I had a very special visitor this week! My sweet daughter-in-love brought Chloe up to see her Gigi! It was Chloe's first visit to Northwest Arkansas and our house! It was perfect!!!! Chloe was able to meet her Uncle Rhyno and Aunt Fiance for the first time and her Great-Aunt Albie who drove all the way from Branson, MO to meet little Chloe! As you can imagine.....I had a house FULL of people that I had to share Chloe with!!!! ; ) My parents were here ALL OF THE TIME !!!! haha It's all good.....I was very happy to share her because at night when everyone went to bed.......I had her all to myself!!!! I had Chloe's little pack 'n play in the living room and I slept on the couch so that I could take care of her and let her mommy get some much deserved sleep! Chloe only woke up at 2 a.m. and again at 5:30 a.m. I guess all of the visiting that she did wore her out! At 2 a.m. she barely woke up enough to have her bottle! She is such a good little baby! She is only 4 weeks and 5 days old and is already smiling and giggling! So much personality which makes me miss her all the more!!!! I really appreciated Little Mama making that three hour drive up here so that we could see Chloe! Rhyno has class 6 days a week so he hasn't even had a chance to meet her yet and Fiance works Saturdays as well so this was the only opportunity that they had to get to meet their new little niece!





My parents came by Thursday morning to see Chloe before she left for home. Little Mama and I took the opportunity to run out for a little breakfast at Susan's while they were at my house. Again.....had to do very little arm twisting! When we got back home.....my mom was sitting in the very same place and was still holding Chloe! Of course she was......did we really think that Chloe would be anywhere else!

Little Mama and Chloe left about 2 p.m. Thursday and I was so sad. I just could not bring myself to pack away her little pack 'n play or bottles or diapers.......just felt like if I had some of her stuff around......I wouldn't be quite as lonely. Didn't help much but maybe a little. I finally did pack the pack 'n play but it is still sitting in my living room! Maybe I will feel like moving it out of the living room tomorrow.....or maybe not! And something else that I discovered.......I totally love having that baby stuff out!!!! I feel all warm and fuzzy seeing the baby things laying around, the bottles in the kitchen, and even those dirty diapers are special in their own way! I miss Little Mama and Sonny Bono so much, too! I am so blessed that Sonny Bono and Rhyno both have found that special someone who give them so much happiness, joy and love. As well as bringing happiness, laughter and love into our lives as well. I love those girls so much and don't think I could love them any more if I had given birth to them myself......they have a huge part of my heart. I love the times that we are able to spend together and all of the memories that we are making! I am very very blessed!

This morning my sweet Rhyno and Fiance took me to Panera Bread for breakfast so that cheered me up a LOT! I love that place but Bud isn't really a bagel kind of guy so I don't go there as much as I would like to! I had the Everything Bagel with Fat-Free cream cheese and it was so good! Since I didn't walk this morning.......(walking buddies out of town) so thought I would be good with the Fat-Free cream cheese. Okay....the truth is......they were out of the regular stuff so I didn't have a choice! Sounded good though, didn't it!? haha
I love this picture! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment