Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The calm before the storm........

Well, I just watched the weather forecast and they are predicting some major wintry weather....starting out with freezing rain and then 1/4 to 1 inch of sleet and on top of this heavy snow from 4 to 10 inches. And do they not know that my granddaughter may decide to be born and I cannot be stuck here?! Major anxiety going on here!!!! I told Sonny Bono to tell Little Mama to go on bedrest and if she felt the urge to push.....just breathe through it till I can get there! He said he would tell her but didn't know if that would 'fly'! I'm thinking pretty much it won't fly either!
I am finally posting pictures of my new little fish. I haven't named him yet. Rhyno wants to name him Treat but that isn't going over very well with Allie....she is beginning to look at him like he IS a treat! I'm taking suggestions! Here is are a couple of pictures of him:



I love the blue fish against the red rocks. Fiance actually suggested that! She was right!

Here is a little peek into my oven....meatloaf and baked potatoes......will throw in some garlic bread:

The television anchors just suggested that people run to the grocery stores before this major storm hits! Oh. my. goodness! I am so glad that I went this morning!!!! May run to Dime's and pick up some hamburger meat.

Bud is in Muskogee today and tomorrow. I haven't talked to him but one quick phone call between meetings this afternoon. He is supposed to go back for a luncheon on Friday but I'm not looking for that to happen.....either because of Little Mama going into labor or the wintry weather or both!

I think tonight will be a good night to snuggle on the couch with a good book and this:



Well, I need to go and peek at my supper. Don't want to burn everything!!!!!

Stay warm and stay safe!

GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment