Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowing, snowing, snowing!


Today is Chloe's official due date but apparently she is stubborn like her daddy! Little Mama said that when she had her doctor's appointment.....they told her that Chloe isn't even making her way to the birth canal or indicating that she is even 'thinking' about being born yet! Maybe she needs a GPS or better yet, a calendar to let her know what time it is! BUT....we are glad that she has postponed her arrival due to icy road conditions in Northwest Arkansas and even Central Arkansas! Little Mama asked me today if I would come down Wednesday and help them get ready for their trip to the hospital.....not only will I but they couldn't keep me away now!!!! I have been waiting for this grandbaby not just for MONTHS but for YEARS! I have prayed for this baby for so long and I have been blessed to have my prayer answered! Now I don't want to be demanding or anything but I wouldn't mind being blessed with many many grandbabies!

Okay.....now for some pictures of what we woke up to this morning! Poor Bud's SUV was covered with ice......and when I got inside of it to turn on his defrosters.....the ice was so thick on all of the windows that you could NOT see outside at all! Bud was a little concerned about my walking out to defrost his windows but I was already running around all over with my camera so no worries there!




Here are some pictures taken from our backyard.....Poor Allie is having a terrible time trying to do her business on that icy grass. Mimi suggested I de-ice her an area but hello.....what do you suppose the chances would be that I would de-ice the perfect place for her! Has she not ever seen her go out and go all over the whole backyard finding THE perfect place!!!???!!!!







The above picture is the top of the pergola on our back deck.....we have had more freezing rain and sleet but it has changed over to all snow now and I am loving it! They are predicting about 7 inches of snow today. I think Little Buddy is getting restless though! He has been pacing from his room to the fireplace to his room to the pantry to.......just pacing and pacing and pacing!

I will probably post more pictures later of the snow that we are getting so until then......

Stay warm and stay safe!

Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Gigi look at that ice! Brrr.

    Many prayers and blessings to you and your future new grandchild.

    Stay safe and warm! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete