Friday, January 8, 2010

Quick note in the wee hours of the morning!

Well, it isn't really wee hours but for ME....it is wee hours! My body doesn't look too fondly on being up and dressed before the sun is up and shining! hahaha BUT today there is a good reason to be up and dressed. We are heading to Little Mama's doctor's appointment and there is a good chance that she will be admitted and I will officially be a GiGi soon! Will keep you posted! In the meantime....here is what I enjoyed last night:



It is 12 degrees here this morning with wind chill of -3 but back home it is 1 with wind chill of -17 so I am a LOT warmer than the family this morning. I pray that they will stay safe and warm today. I am loving spending time with Sonny Bono and Little Mama but am missing my family as well. Wish they were here!

Stay warm,
GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment