Thursday, February 4, 2010

Almost time!

I'm sorry that I don't have pictures to post today. The weather has been miserable all day....raining and raining and raining and it is still raining! had a good trip to Maumelle yesterday.....not much traffic and the weather was sunny and warm. So glad that I didn't have today's weather to drive in! We have been getting some last minute cleaning and buying some last minute items for Chloe. Sonny Bono has been busy tonight putting the finishing touches on swings, pack 'n play, stroller, etc. Gosh, babies today have so many neater things that my kids had!!!! And they are high tech! Chloe's swing not only has different sounds but plays an iPod! My boys had a swing that you had to wind up the little music box and that was IT!

Little Mama had her last scheduled doctor's appointment this morning and little Chloe is still not doing anything! SO....they are going to start inducing Little Mama in the morning and hopefully things will move along a lot faster! I will THEN have pictures to post of our newest little blessing!

Bud is driving down tomorrow morning.....it is a 3 hour drive and unless Chloe is getting close, he and I will head over to the hospital together. Mimi and Poppy will drive down Saturday with Little Buddy to meet little Chloe Ann. Little Buddy has to work tomorrow night so they said that they would come down later so that he can meet his little niece. Gosh, tomorrow night.....Little Buddy and Rhyno will be uncles!

Stay dry and stay safe!

GiGi

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogworld commmunity. Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy that will be arriving soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new grandbaby (I guess today is the day)! Thanks for dropping by my blog and entering my book giveway. Good luck!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete