Monday, February 1, 2010

Exciting things are a happenin'!!!!

This is it! This it really IT! Chloe WILL be born Friday unless she decides to come on her own earlier than that but I'm really not thinking that that will happen. Miss Chloe is starting out with a strong will before she is even taking her first breath! So like her daddy and Little Mama tells me that she was pretty strong willed as a child also so guess it will be payback for Daddy and Mommy! heehee! Oh the stories I could tell you about how stubborn Sonny Bono was.....and I guess to a certain extent....he still is but in a good way! Here is Sonny Bono just days before he was born:


And here he is when he was a newborn....he was born on Friday and Saturday we were on our way to Heber Springs to spend a week with Mimi and Poppy! Here he is his first week with Mimi:
I need to find a picture of him with more of a close up view.....but until then.....you can still see how cute and precious he was and is! My mom was so young when she became a grandma! I was 22 years old and Mimi was 42!!!! WOW!

I went to Black Sheep this morning and Fiance got rid of those gray hairs for me and it was time to wax the eyebrows......and yes, that is as painful as you can imagine! BUT oh.....they look so much better. Fiance did a great job of coloring my hair....and she conditioned it and updated the style a little. I was definitely pampered today! Fiance said with all of the pictures that were going to be taken with little Chloe....I needed to look 'good'!!!!

Little Mama had a rough night last night....she is having a hard time getting comfortable I'm sure. I really hope that once Chloe is born, she will have a lot of relief and will be pain-free!

Had to run to WalMart this evening and darn if I didn't leave my wallet at home! I had it out when I made a doctor's appointment for Little Buddy.....looking for insurance card. Luckily I had my checkbook and luckily my driver's license number was on it or I would have been in trouble and all of the people behind me would have been mad at me big time!!!! Little Buddy has this knot behind his ear and it was hurting but has stopped hurting but I guess when he pushes on it or something, it makes a noise in his ear. I called to get him an appointment just to have it checked out and make sure it is nothing serious. His appointment is for Monday morning at 8 a.m. and Mimi said that she could take him in for me if Bud can't. It will be a first appointment so hopefully they won't be sitting in the waiting room for long! I am so blessed to have Mimi and Poppy living here......they have been a lifesaver so many times!

Stay warm and stay safe!

GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment