Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunny and Warmer Sunday!

I am so ready to say good bye to February and the cold temperatures and wintry weather. I am so ready to say hello to March and the warmer temperatures, longer daylight hours and Spring!!! It is so exciting to see WalMart putting out their potting soil, mulch, rosebushes, etc. I am so ready!

We did find something to put our aquarium on this morning. FINALLY! We looked at WalMart, Target and PetSmart. We found this bookcase at Target that we really liked. It is black with the distressed edges which matches the entertainment center we have our television on and with the black trim and hood on the aquarium, it looks really nice. It is solid wood and has two shelves. It is 30 inches tall and 36 inches wide so is perfect for our aquarium. Bud assures me that we won't have sagging issues with 'this' bookcase like we were having with the console table last night. I don't know. The instructions said weight limits are 10 lbs. on top, 25 lbs. on middle shelf and 35 lbs. on bottom shelf. Did I mention that this is a 29 gallon aquarium and from what I read on the internet....that equals 240 lbs. water weight plus the 25 lbs. of gravel! The only thing that reassures me is that from the stands that we looked at while we were in PetSmart......the ones for aquariums our size did not seem any sturdier and looked like they were either that heavy plastic stuff or fake wood! So I'm going to just be positive and believe that this will all be okay! We will be adding fish tomorrow night and once it is 100% complete, I will be posting pictures!

I want to share a picture of the sunset that I took last night when we were out running around. The quality of the picture isn't great because I took it with my phone and through the truck window.


I wish that I could have taken a better picture but the sun was setting fast and we were stuck at a red light! Bud thought that I was crazy enough without my asking him to run a red light and drive like a crazed man to get to a better position for me to take another picture!

I have another picture or two of Chloe to share......and I am so excited because we are going to go down to see her Saturday AND her mom is bringing her up next week! We are going to have some girl time!!!!



These were taking at Chloe's Noni and Papa's house. She had her first sleepover last night and from the looks of this last picture.....she had a really good time! We told Sonny Bono this morning that if he and Little Mama will come up with Chloe, we will put them up in a hotel so that we can have a sleepover with Chloe!!!!! Sounds like a win win situation, doesn't it?! ; )

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment