Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Still as good as we remembered!

On Saturday early afternoon we decided to eat an early lunch at one of our favorite restaurants.....Gadwalls in North Little Rock. We used to eat there more often than I care to admit! They have the best hamburgers, chicken strips and homemade fries than anywhere else that we have ever been to. Little Buddy has missed Gadwalls and every time we are back in Little Rock....he has hoped we would be able to eat there but most of the time, our trips are fast and busy and we just couldn't manage it. To say that he was happy is an understatement......the pictures say it all!


He can now cross this off of his 'bucket list'. haha Next thing to cross off.....Shotgun Dan's Pizza.

Schools were closed today. We had more snow fall overnight and temperatures were below freezing so what fell, stayed on the roads. Even though the temperatures didn't get out of the 20s....the sun did peek out and melted what was on the roads, sidewalks and driveway. THAT is the kind of snow that I like....when it first fell yesterday morning it was a heavy wet snow and it was beautiful on the trees, fences, etc. I had planned on going out with my camera to Lake Fayetteville to take some pictures but by the time I was ready to head out.....the snow had melted off of the trees! : (

Little Chloe is home along with her mommy and daddy today. I haven't talked to her daddy in a couple of days but I'm sure he is staying very busy and trying to catch up on some of his sleep that he missed! I tried to call a few minutes ago but just got his voice mail so I bet he is spending time with his little daughter and enjoying every single second of it! He had tried to call last night but it was 9:56 p.m. and we were asleep so by the time we got to the phone to answer it...he had already hung up. I tried to call back a couple of times but with Sonny Bono.....if you miss his call.....there are no second chances! haha I hope he calls this evening....I've missed hearing from him and an anxious to hear how things are going. I don't feel comfortable calling right now since they are so busy with family there and getting settled in at home.....never sure when it is a good time to call. I remember how hectic those first few days back at home are....trying to get settled in.....people calling and coming by.....a very busy time for sure. It is really nice with modern technology because even though we live too far to see her every day.....Sonny Bono can post pictures on his facebook and we can at least not feel quite so far away. Babies change so fast those first months and weeks especially so I am very grateful for facebook! Here are a couple of pictures that he posted today of her in her coming home outfit.....isn't she precious?!








Now how about some pictures of Chloe with her daddy and a picture of the three of them? hint, hint, hint!
With love,
GiGi

1 comment:

  1. ~Ah! Chloe is gorgeous. Beautiful name too.

    Gigi thank you for very much for entering my giveaway sweet friend! You're always welcome to stop by anytime.

    ~Blessings, ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete