Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tired of winter!

Okay, I know that it is February and it is supposed to be cold but seriously? I'm so done with this cold weather and the snow and the wind chill! Done, done, done! They are predicting rain/snow showers for us tomorrow......not what I am wanting to hear! BUT.....on my way to church this afternoon, WalMart is getting their parking lot ready for Spring! They actually had stacks, yes....stacks of potting soil, mulch, etc. in their parking lot ready to go!!!! That gives me hope that Spring is just around the corner!!!! I am so ready to crank up my lawn mower and start working on my flowerbeds! I can't wait to trim the monkeygrass and lay out some fresh mulch!!!! But for now, I have the fireplace cranked up and I keep running over to it to thaw out! It was cold in the chapel this afternoon. It was quiet except for everyone's teeth chattering! As soon as my hour was up and I was back inside of my jeep, you can believe that I turned my heater on high! I could never live where it is cold for very long because I would be very crabby!

Bud has been very busy this week with work. He is going to have to be out of town tomorrow and Friday. He must have caught something while he was in San Francisco last week because he has been coughing and feeling really tired. He said that he felt a lot better today so that is good! He has another busy week coming up next week. I know that he doesn't mind his out of town trips but the out of state ones are not as much fun especially when they are happening often and so close together!

Not much going on here so this is a short post. Want to leave you with one of my favorite pictures!


Just melts my heart!

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment